Swim Call, USS OLYMPIA (SSN 717)
NSL Pacific Southwest Chapter
The Naval Submarine League (NSL) is a professional organization for submariners and submarine advocates.
The Pacific Southwest (PACSW) Chapter is one of the ten regional NSL chapters. It has about 500 members, located in 9 states (Southern CA, Southern NV, AZ, NM, TX, OK, KS, CO, and UT).
Luncheon meetings are held monthly at Naval Base Point Loma in San Diego, California.
New items since last update:
(1) A unique opportunity for NSL members to tour the Navy Marine Mammal Program facilities on July 26 has been arranged. For further details, click here.
(2) The next luncheon after the summer hiatus will be September 10. Congratulations to our newly re-elected chapter officers!
(3) Our chapter’s 2018-2019 activities (with photos) are summarized here.
(4) A list of Guest Speakers (2015-2019), with links to bios and luncheon photos, has been added here.
(5) The delicious Sunday Brunches at the Oceanview are back! They are open to the public as well as you and your guests, by calling (619) 524-6287 for reservations. Available dates are: July 21, August 18, and September 15.
(6) More Submarine Socials are scheduled at the Oceanview every Friday afternoon (through September). Click here for more details.