Swim Call, USS OLYMPIA (SSN 717)
NSL Pacific Southwest Chapter
The Naval Submarine League (NSL) is a professional organization for submariners and submarine advocates.
The Pacific Southwest (PACSW) Chapter is one of the ten regional NSL chapters. It has about 500 members, located in 9 states (Southern CA, Southern NV, AZ, NM, TX, OK, KS, CO, and UT).
Luncheon meetings are held monthly at Naval Base Point Loma in San Diego, California.
New items since last update:
(1) We are very pleased to announce VADM Fritz Roegge, USN, President of National Defense University (NDU) and former Commander, Submarine Force, U.S. Pacific Fleet (COMSUBPAC), as our distinguished guest speaker for the chapter’s October 13th virtual meeting and professional forum. Click here for details.
(2) Click here for our October Newsletter, which includes a historical compendium of US Navy submarine classes.
(3) Next year’s Calendar of Events (2020-2021) is now posted here or can be viewed via the Events page.
(4) For the full report of 2019-2020 chapter activities, including newsletters and photos, click here.
(5) A list of Guest Speakers (2015-2020), with links to bios and luncheon photos, has been added here.