Swim Call, USS OLYMPIA (SSN 717)
NSL Pacific Southwest Chapter
The Naval Submarine League (NSL) is a professional organization for submariners and submarine advocates.
The Pacific Southwest (PACSW) Chapter is one of the ten regional NSL chapters. It has about 500 members, located in 9 states (Southern CA, Southern NV, AZ, NM, TX, OK, KS, CO, and UT).
Luncheon meetings are held monthly at Naval Base Point Loma in San Diego, California.
New items since last update:
(1) The September newsletter is here, and includes a summary of summer activities by the chapter.
(2) A tour of the Helicopter Marine Strike Wing Pacific Fleet has been arranged for Friday, August 23rd (1-4 PM). Click here to view details. Hopefully, your RSVP was sent by the Tuesday, August 13th deadline.
(3) The new 2019-2020 NSL PACSW Events Calendar is now posted.
(4) Our chapter’s 2018-2019 activities (with photos) are summarized here.
(5) A list of Guest Speakers (2015-2019), with links to bios and luncheon photos, has been added here.
(6) The delicious Sunday Brunches at the Oceanview are back! They are open to the public as well as you and your guests, by calling (619) 524-6287 for reservations. The last date this year will be September 15.
(7) More Submarine Socials are scheduled at the Oceanview every Friday afternoon (through September). Click here for more details.