(Click pictures and links below to view)
- September 2020 Newsletter
- June 2020 Newsletter
- NSL PACSW Chapter Activities (2019-2020) report with newsletters and photos
- NSL PACSW Chapter Activities (2018-2019) video and written summary with photos
- 4/11/2019 USS THRESHER (SSN-593) Presentation & Submarine Social Hour (photos from the event)
- March 2019 Highlights
- Our chapter’s annual “Year-in-Review” video (4 min) for the November 2018 NSL Symposium.
- On Saturday, April 7, 2018, the RADM Frederick B. “Fearless Freddy” Warder award for outstanding achievement was presented to Midshipman 1/C Robert Jenkins by members of the Pacific Southwest Chapter of the Naval Submarine League.
- November 2017 NSL Luncheon regarding the Medal of Honor Museum.
- Our chapter’s annual “Year-in-Review” presentation (3 min) for the November 2017 NSL Symposium.
- HSM-41 Tour. Eighteen NSLPACSW chapter members and guests attended a tour of HSM-41 on August 25, 2107. The tour began with a very professional command capabilities briefing and was followed by opportunities for all to “fly” an SH-60 in the simulator trainer. The day was concluded with a hot wash-up at the North Island I-Bar.
- PACSW Chapter members tour of the Undersea Rescue Command (URC)
- Jimmy Carter signs poster for 2017 San Diego Submarine Birthday:
- January 2017 COMSUBPAC Sailor of the Year Luncheon:
- Bookends: ADM Rickover’s First and Last Interviewees
- May 2016 “Presidential Facts & Figures” Presentation by Dr. Richard Lederer
- March 2016 NSL Luncheon with CSS-11 Command Master Chief
- VADM Nicholson Receives “Distinguished Submariner” Award:
- “Mystery Submarine” Off San Diego Coast
- NSL Tour of USS North Carolina (SSN-777)
- March 2015 NSL Luncheon with Steve Breen
- February 2015 NSL Luncheon with COMSEVENTHFLT
- Arctic Sub Lab Brief at the November 2014 NSL Luncheon
- CO Roundtable Panel
- RIMPAC 2014 Video — from the September 2014 NSL Luncheon brief
by RADM John Jolliffe (Deputy COMTHIRDFLT)